Looking for a Volunteer

automatcenral

Forum Newbie
Threads
I'm interested in finding a member who would like to try a custom LED Flood Light kit free of charge. This kit can be mounted on a ZT Mower, or any other model where Auxiliary Lights can be mounted.
The kit includes 2 high output LED Lamps and mounting brackets.
I'm interested in having a review done. If the review is positive, I'm open to advertising it on this forum. If anyone is interested, please let me know and I'll make arrangements to send the lamp kit.

Catherine

LawnWorld Support
Staff member
Threads
Welcome to the forum!

Lawn Addict
Threads
Welcome aboard.

slomo

Lawn Addict
Threads
I'm interested in finding a member who would like to try a custom LED Flood Light kit free of charge. This kit can be mounted on a ZT Mower, or any other model where Auxiliary Lights can be mounted.
I'm interested in having a review done. If the review is positive, I'm open to advertising it on this forum. If anyone is interested, please let me know and I'll make arrangements to send the lamp kit.
So you would NOT be interested in a negative review? I'll nitpick the snot out of that Crinese lamp. Send it to me. I will write about that ultra extreme output mode over taxing the driver circuitry that will burn out in three months. Not to mentioned fail soon from all the bouncing around mounted on a lawn tractor/mower. How about some of those purple beamed headlights? The ones that the kids used to install that blinded all us law abiding citizens? Ah, my morning meds are here somewhere.......

slomo

slomo

Lawn Addict
Threads
On a serious note, do you have any mower help or questions you need to ask. Most of the time,,, we try,,, to help with some good ol' southern mowers.

slomo

automatcenral

Forum Newbie
Threads
So you would NOT be interested in a negative review? I'll nitpick the snot out of that Crinese lamp. Send it to me. I will write about that ultra extreme output mode over taxing the driver circuitry that will burn out in three months. Not to mentioned fail soon from all the bouncing around mounted on a lawn tractor/mower. How about some of those purple beamed headlights? The ones that the kids used to install that blinded all us law abiding citizens? Ah, my morning meds are here somewhere.......

slomo
I would welcome a negative review as well. If you feel the product is trash, I would like to find out as early as possible.

slomo

Lawn Addict
Threads
I would welcome a negative review as well. If you feel the product is trash, I would like to find out as early as possible.
Fair enough and your follow up comment was stand-up'ish. Thank you for that sir. Welcome to the best mower forum on the net.

slomo

automatcenral

Forum Newbie
Threads
Thank you for the welcome. I appreciate the warm and witty replies. I look forward to gleaning lots of helpful information from the members here.
I hope that I could contribute positively as well.

"Stand-upish..." I hope the meaning of the word isn't close to standoffish as I would like to think I'm anything but.

automatcenral

Forum Newbie
Threads
Just checking in. If anyone is interested in reviewing the flood light kit, please let me know.

slomo

Lawn Addict
Threads
Thank you for the welcome. I appreciate the warm and witty replies. I look forward to gleaning lots of helpful information from the members here.
I hope that I could contribute positively as well.

"Stand-upish..." I hope the meaning of the word isn't close to standoffish as I would like to think I'm anything but.

Nope, stand up'ish was meant as you come off as a genuine helpful person. (y)

slomo