Liberty Z 52

NHC

Forum Newbie
Threads
Just bought a new Liberty Z 52" with a Kawasaki a few weeks ago and wondering if it should have a Hydraulic Expansion Reservoir Bottle ? All of them I have been around since I bought mine does, but mine does not ? Thanks.

Lawn Addict
Threads
Congrats-

For 2021 Scag did away with the shared expansion reservoir bottle. They should have explained that to you at the Dealers.
Next to the top fill caps is a kinda filter looking fitting, on each pump. All is normal.

my 2021 LZ is exactly the same. Call your Dealer to confirm.

NHC

Forum Newbie
Threads
Congrats-

For 2021 Scag did away with the shared expansion reservoir bottle. They should have explained that to you at the Dealers.
Next to the top fill caps is a kinda filter looking fitting, on each pump. All is normal.

my 2021 LZ is exactly the same. Call your Dealer to confirm.
Thanks for the reply. The weird thing is I have been around a few others who recently bought new Liberty Z’s also, and theirs have the reservoir bottles.

Lawn Addict
Threads
Interesting, I was told by my Dealer that for the newest 2021 it was removed. Maybe some still came with the bottle, it sounds like.

Lawn Addict
Threads
So how are you liking your New LZ ?

I find that I needed to add a rubber mat on floor board to block the holes, as cutting does push thru some dust. But otherwise it is a mean cutter.