Kohler Command PRO ECV980 EFI

stephen45navy

Forum Newbie
Threads
Not sure about Kohler engines anymore they use to be very good but now they are not showing me any thing good , I bought a used 2015 Exmart 72 inch commerical sero turn mower with 1999 hours on it was suppose to have been sreviced buy the dealer I bought it from and having it two months and not putting over 25 hours on the mower now the engine is shot needs over $1780 of repairs just in the engine , bad crank shaft and other things , that same dealer i bought it from said it was as is not warranty , I paid over $6000.00 for this no good hunk of junk , now I have to pay $2000.00 more for it to be repaired !!! what a deal I need a few more like this ,to make my year great again !!! no more dealer used junk for me and that dealership is not trust worthy for anything to me I would not buy a pair of safety glasses from them . (ARTS LAWNMOWER SELLS AND SERVICE IN FLORISSANT MO ).

Mower King

Threads
Not sure about Kohler engines anymore they use to be very good but now they are not showing me any thing good , I bought a used 2015 Exmart 72 inch commerical sero turn mower with 1999 hours on it was suppose to have been sreviced buy the dealer I bought it from and having it two months and not putting over 25 hours on the mower now the engine is shot needs over $1780 of repairs just in the engine , bad crank shaft and other things , that same dealer i bought it from said it was as is not warranty , I paid over $6000.00 for this no good hunk of junk , now I have to pay $2000.00 more for it to be repaired !!! what a deal I need a few more like this ,to make my year great again !!! no more dealer used junk for me and that dealership is not trust worthy for anything to me I would not buy a pair of safety glasses from them . (ARTS LAWNMOWER SELLS AND SERVICE IN FLORISSANT MO ).
That's an unfortunate and costly lesson. Never buy a mower with REAL HIGH hours on it......unless it's free, PASS IT UP....it's problems waiting to happen!
The reason there are high hrs mowers out there is because, the previous owner probably KNOWS it's on it's last leg, and trade them in for a new mower!
Engines, wheel motors, pumps and everything from the front to the back..... will only last so long before they wear out, it's a fact!