Kawasaki FD750DPS00S 25 HP Horizontal Engine

Caird Operating

Forum Newbie
Threads
I am wondering if anyone has or knows of a work around on the control key switch system (CKSS) for the Kawasaki FD750DPS00S 25 HP Horizontal Engine. I bought this engine to run a commercial water pump in the oil gas industry because I do not have electricity at this site. I am using a pump couplings to connect the rotating pump shaft to the drive shaft of the motor. I did not realize this engine does not come with a CKSS to start and run the engine. I spoke to Kawasaki about purchasing a CKSS and they do not make one for this model and it is a replacement engine only (baffling!)! I am thinking I can work around this problem by purchasing the CKSS or an OEM ignition switch for the lawn mowers that utilize this engine. My research indicates Deere, Exmark, and Skag utilize this engine, but I cannot find the exact model in which this engine is used. Can someone help me with this? I would be grateful! Wiring diagram below.

Note - I am unsure if the control key switch system is the right terminology; I am needing to simply start and run the engine...

1648676177987.png

mechanic mark

Lawn Pro
Threads