JUNGLE JACK

skip49

Threads
I love the simplicity of the Jungle Jack. I’m looking at it, as my bottle jack on my 8 year old, cheapie, Harbor Freight died.
My question is, for those of you who’ve used it, will a 74 year old (and not terribly robust) man be able to use it to lift my ZT from either end, or should I just stick with hydraulics?
Thanks,
Skip

Honest Abe

Threads
I love the simplicity of the Jungle Jack. I’m looking at it, as my bottle jack on my 8 year old, cheapie, Harbor Freight died.
My question is, for those of you who’ve used it, will a 74 year old (and not terribly robust) man be able to use it to lift my ZT from either end, or should I just stick with hydraulics?
Thanks,
Skip
how much does your ZT weigh, unless it's a beast the jungle should handle it. Also, when you use the Jungle I hope you spot the machine with regular jack stands, just in case . . . . .

skip49

Threads
No beast, about 650 lbs. And I agree, it would never occur to me to get under anything without jack stands.
I was wondering more if an older man(me) would be able to operate the jack. I’m not nearly as strong as I once was, but am still very active in yard and garden.
Thanks,
Skip