Jack's Small Engine Parts

fritz1255

Threads
I got an email from them a couple of weeks ago saying that they were being aquired by Grizzly. They have been my go-to place for parts, especially for older mowers. Does anyone have any insight on how this will affect their business? I have a couple of Snapper mowers from the twentieth century that will probably get trashed if Jack's discontinues their obscure parts operation.

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
They are now actually part of Northern Tools now and operation glitches are minor so far for me. I did have to refile my tax exemption certificate other than that I haven;t had any problems. Now of course I don't need to use Jack's like I once did. I still need Husqvarna chain saw parts myself that none of my current distributors carry.

But Gardner and RBI covers most of my needs now. I still have problems with my Briggs distributor as they have a massive shipping charges under $200 so sometime it is just cheaper to buy from Jack's if I not in a rush.

fritz1255

Threads
They are now actually part of Northern Tools now and operation glitches are minor so far for me. I did have to refile my tax exemption certificate other than that I haven;t had any problems. Now of course I don't need to use Jack's like I once did. I still need Husqvarna chain saw parts myself that none of my current distributors carry.

But Gardner and RBI covers most of my needs now. I still have problems with my Briggs distributor as they have a massive shipping charges under $200 so sometime it is just cheaper to buy from Jack's if I not in a rush.
Oops that's right, Northern Tool not Grizzly