Jack lift for X-One and Super Z

Kayak1

Forum Newbie
Threads
What are you using to jack up or lift your X-One or Super Z ? I need to buy a new lift, my old MoJack is too small for these machines. What is the lift weight for the front ?

Kayak1

Forum Newbie
Threads
I must be the only X-One owner

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
Here I use a 750 lb lift from HFT when working a couple Super Zs (60" and 72"). THe only thing I have done was to remove the H saddle of the lift as it was in the way of a lot of decks. Beside that H is supposedly for ATVs and the lift is problem tryingto get it under them, no rollers.

breagler

Threads
Mo-Jack makes a 750 lb. lift that should work for you.

Attachments

• MoJack _ MoJack 750 XT - Mozilla Firefox 2020-09-2.png
    MoJack _ MoJack 750 XT - Mozilla Firefox 2020-09-2.png
    594.4 KB · Views: 10

viderefarm

Forum Newbie
Threads
What are you using to jack up or lift your X-One or Super Z ? I need to buy a new lift, my old MoJack is too small for these machines. What is the lift weight for the front ?
i have x one but i use a kubota 50 hp to lift mower - a little overkill but easy! Ive also used a farm jack can pick up at harbor freight.

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Don't have an X-one but do lift up around 300 mowers / year
I use a modified engine hoist inside the workshop.
Changed the V shaped legs to U shaped so the legs clear the mower wheels.
Good for 2 tones & can stand any mower vertical or with a spreader bar can lift the mowers horizontal 4' in the air.
Even better it can be used to lift anything so is quite versatile.
Outside I have an old yard crane , again a saddle frame, designed to straddle pallets.
THis one has a 4 ton lift so really good for working on the truck as well as mowers.

Sonders

Threads
A little late but when I lift the front of my X-One to change blades and clean out deck I have a 2 ton chain hoist I installed in my garage that I hook around the front crossmember and lift the front end. If messing with the rear, I just use a floor jack to lift back end up, then put a jack stand on both sides.