Issue with my Hustler Raptor SD 60.

mwebster6

Forum Newbie
Threads
This issue started almost a year ago when I had a crack in the left hydro gear/pump. I priced out new ones and they were too expensive for me at the time, but recently i found a used one on ebay. I installed the pump and it works fine. The new problem is that the other side, the right wheel which i did nothing to during this repair will now not move. I dont have a ton of experience and im not ready to pay a dealer to fix this yet, so I am hoping that someone on here can tell me some things to try. It sat in the garage for almost a year through a cold winter, so Maybe something is stuck? Any information that leads to me fixing this on my own would be greatly appreciated. Model number 933127 serial number 15021761 so its a 2015 model year.

Last edited:

Eliot Ness

Threads
You might want to watch this video to see if there is anything you're overlooking fluid wise. You might want to redo a drain/fill/purge to make sure the right hydro has enough fluid. I followed this last year on my 2014 Raptor SD and it it went pretty smoothly, except note you'll need to jumper out the seat safety switch to do the purge: