ISO: Old Chipper Vac transaxle

eshock

Forum Newbie
Threads
My parents still have & use their old 5HP Chipper Vac (model 47282). They recently discovered a bent axle, and took it to their local repair shop. Unfortunately, the shop cannot find the replacement transaxle, part number 1909086
This isn't the first time they've had that issue with the shop not being able to find a part we were able to find online - the recent one being the fins for the shredder. I am trying to see if there are any stockpiles or replacements somewhere,or if this old machine is finally headed to the big lawn in the sky.

Thanks in advance!

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Your part number comes back to a Peerless transaxle #9000-003. I found one one EBay for $100. What is wrong with yours, I have repaired them in the past. Most parts are still available.

eshock

Forum Newbie
Threads
Your part number comes back to a Peerless transaxle #9000-003. I found one one EBay for $100. What is wrong with yours, I have repaired them in the past. Most parts are still available.

Had some issues with shifting, according to my father. Eventually the axle itself bent. Thanks for the updated part number.