Is this deal too good to be true

retfr8flyr

Threads
I posted in your other thread but I will add here, for your information. I have all of EGO's other cordless lawn tools, string trimmer, hedge trimmer and blower. They have been great for me so far and I feel their battery system is next generation technology and well worth getting. I have heard nothing but good things about their mower but I would still get the newer version.

1 Lucky Texan

Threads
It's a decent deal, but nothing special. The current list price is $449, not $499, and there is a new 21" model that is much better for $499.

for a brief time on the 24th it seems to have been priced at about $359 .

try using camelcamelcamel to set alerts for items you are monitoring but can wait for better pricing.

MowerMike

Threads
Speaking of good deals, I just bought a Greenworks 19" Digipro brushless mower tool only for $149.99. They are being sold by CPO Outlets for $174.99, but I got an additional $25 discount through jet dot com. It uses the Greenworks G-MAX 40 volt lithium-batteries, which I have plenty of. When I first unboxed it, I thought they had forgotten to include the key, until I realized that they have eliminated this unnecessary feature. Although the deck is indeed 19" wide, the blade is only 17.5" long tip-to-tip, so it' more of a medium sized mower than a true 19" size. One of the reasons I bought it was for the higher maximum cutting height, which is advertised as 3-1/2", but is actually 3-3/4". I live in a hot climate, and need to let the grass grow longer during the summer months to protect the roots. It also has an all steel deck and sturdy steel handle mounting brackets.

Last edited:

1 Lucky Texan

Threads
that's a really good price - if I thought I could find a place to store it - it would be a nice back-up to my twin-blade GW.