Is it just me or what

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Since the addition of more ads the site is driving me crazy. These are the things that are happening. 1. Screen keeps changing size, at all different times while I’m on the site. Does not happen when I browse as a guest. This does not happen when I use the old format, but that lacks some features. The small size is hard on these old eyes. 2. While replying to a post the typing locks up for a few seconds and then pops back up most times with what you typed, but sometimes you must start over where it locked up. 3. The worst, happened twice tonight. I will have made a reply, but before I can submit it the screen jumps around, changes back and forth very quickly and then my reply is gone and auto save does not have it. I must start over and it is very frustrating when you have a long reply, you’re trying to word it so the OP can understand something technical, you’re trying to keep your thoughts straight and everything is gone. I am doing most of my time on an iPad, but it has also happened while on my main computer. Is it on my end or the website? Is anyone else having similar problems? Really starting to get to me.

Lawn Addict
Threads
Rivets- I'm not getting any ads or pop-ups. but I have my filters set high.

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
The standard format still does what you describe and worse to my computer as it freezes while adds that can not load attempt to load.
Some times it hangs for so long UI have to do a forced restart.
The old format is great, no problems for me at all apart from the font size but spectacles fix that.

cpurvis

Lawn Addict
Threads
Rivets, I think it is on your end. I'm not seeing anything like that at all.

What browser are you using? I'm using Firefox.

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
I’ve been using Safari for years and do not have any problems with any other sites. Never had a problem with this site until the ads were updated. Yes, it could be on my end, but you can see why this is so frustrating.

tom3

Lawn Addict
Threads
Firefox with Ghostery, and I'm on a laptop - not a pad or phone. I see that lots of folks are having problems with those from using apps with lots of garbage tagging along.

Lawn Addict
Threads
Yep The Fox here too....

wellsken

Forum Newbie
Threads
Rivets, I am also on an iPad, and I am having the same issues. It might be the current version of iOS we are using is not completely compatible with the forum. But I get a very jumpy screen, and posts that pop around to different positions as well.