Is Admin on holiday or are they're just sleeping..!

EngineMan

Lawn Addict
Threads
Been waiting for a reply from admin.

I will give answers on here, and will help out if I can...! but what I don't want is the e-mails that you get if you give answers to questions, is there a way to turn them off please, I do believe that I have done I can in settings, or am I doing something wrong with them. thanks EngineMan

Last edited:

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
Been waiting for a reply from admin.

I will give answers on here, and will help out if I can...! but what I don't want is the e-mails that you get if you give answers to questions, is there a way to turn them off please, I do believe that I have done I can in settings, or am I doing something wrong with them. thanks EngineMan

Engine Man, according to what I see in your general setting is that you are currently set to Subscribe with no notification. If you don't want to receive emails set your general settings to do not subscribe then try going to your Control Panel to your subscriptions and removing them. Other than that I can't do anything for you, it will have to come from the Admin.

EngineMan

Lawn Addict
Threads
I have deleted all the folders, and have mark again "do not subscribe" hopefully no more e-mails....thank you Ric. EngineMan.:thumbsup:

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
I have deleted all the folders, and have mark again "do not subscribe" hopefully no more e-mails....thank you Ric. EngineMan.:thumbsup:

I don't know if it will work or not but it's worth a try. If it doesn't I'd PM Muhammad and anyone else and see if there isn't something they can do. They can adjust things from there Admin panel.

EngineMan

Lawn Addict
Threads
Thanks again..... EngineMan..:thumbsup:

Threads
I moved your thread to the Site Discussion Forum. :smile: