Attachments I want to wire my lights to the battery.

LaWn GuY

Threads
I want to wire my lights to run with the engine off.

WeedEater 259723

reynoldston

Lawn Pro
Threads
I want to wire my lights to run with the engine off.

WeedEater 259723

Your title tell it. Wire to positive battery post Add a switch and fuse, other wire to chassis or frame.

Falcon65

Forum Newbie
Threads
not if he has a weedeater one it has a little gel battery just under where the seat mounts . I have a friend that bought one he was having so many problems with the battery after warrenty he mounted a tray on the back and wired in a small amp tractor battery, not sure yet how he gets on with the charging but he keeps a high dollor Harbor Freight solar trickle charge on it all the time

reynoldston

Lawn Pro
Threads
not if he has a weedeater one it has a little gel battery just under where the seat mounts . I have a friend that bought one he was having so many problems with the battery after warrenty he mounted a tray on the back and wired in a small amp tractor battery, not sure yet how he gets on with the charging but he keeps a high dollor Harbor Freight solar trickle charge on it all the time

Sure sounds like junk to me. Not knowing the unit I guess I would have a very weak argument on this. Isn't a battery a battery? Just why can't the light be wired to the battery? Is the battery replaceable? Just why isn't the mower recharging the battery? Why isn't this testable or repairable?