I Need the connection wire from the PTO switch to the PTO Clutch...with the proper connections ends.

rockdalellc

Forum Newbie
Threads
  • / I Need the connection wire from the PTO switch to the PTO Clutch...with the proper connections ends.
I own a Husqvarna Z4217 BIA (968999280) (2006-04). I need the connection wire from the PTO switch to the PTO Clutch...with the proper connections ends. I know the ends on the connection are very common, they sell enough PTO switches and PTO clutches on eBay and other places with the same ends.
My connection wire was damaged and is beyond repair. Is there a replacement for this.... please let me know, so I can order it. And on the other hand if you or know someone who may have a used one, please let me know also. Any other advice concerning this matter will also be well taken.

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
  • / I Need the connection wire from the PTO switch to the PTO Clutch...with the proper connections ends.
One question is this PTO the version where the wires are hardwired in place? If so and the wires are broken too to the clutch then it new clutch time. Otherwise, try you local mower shops to see they can make a repair harness as you may not need to replace all the way back to the PTO switch but the wiring schematic does indicates a diode in the wiring harness near the electric clutch coil and that must be wired in correctly or you will short things out causing even more damage.

Mower King

Threads
I own a Husqvarna Z4217 BIA (968999280) (2006-04). I need the connection wire from the PTO switch to the PTO Clutch...with the proper connections ends. I know the ends on the connection are very common, they sell enough PTO switches and PTO clutches on eBay and other places with the same ends.
My connection wire was damaged and is beyond repair. Is there a replacement for this.... please let me know, so I can order it. And on the other hand if you or know someone who may have a used one, please let me know also. Any other advice concerning this matter will also be well taken.
If all you need are the connectors on the ends of the wires, they are usually a blade terminal and just the blade terminals can be replaced.