Hustler Tire defects?

LanscapeMech

Forum Newbie
Threads
Today while I was at the shop whenever sell roll over our mowers and noticed all the flats and fill them up with air dunk them in a tank and notice they had microscopic pen holes all the way down near each of the seams where would it be I guess tread indicators and there's no way that my guys had ran over anything that caused these little tiny holes is anybody else having this issue

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Take the tyres off.
Grass seeds work their way under the bead.
Using any of the "no flats" goos will cause excessive rusting which lifts the paint & again causes bead leaks
After that the joint between the words in the side walls and the side walls themselves suffer fatigue because the letters do not flex as much as the side wall itself
I did a set of Cub Wheels and under water you could see an almost perfect outline of the words Cub Cadet

Born2Mow

Threads
In my locale the issue is thorns from Quince and Plum trees.

Hammermechanicman

Lawn Addict
Threads
Today while I was at the shop whenever sell roll over our mowers and noticed all the flats and fill them up with air dunk them in a tank and notice they had microscopic pen holes all the way down near each of the seams where would it be I guess tread indicators and there's no way that my guys had ran over anything that caused these little tiny holes is anybody else having this issue
I just had a new snow blower in the shop and the guy was complaining the tires would not stay inflated. Dunked them in the tank and both tires had many microscopic pingoles in the areas between the tread in both tires. Also had a fairly new husqvarna rider in the shop and inflated the front tires to the pressure on the side wall and one split wide open between two rows of tread.

tom3

Lawn Addict
Threads
Chinese tires? Have had new tubes that split while putting them in, just poor quality rubber seems like. And not actually cheap either.

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
Knowing the brand would help all of us too. I haven't seen any problem with Carlisle or Kenda tires but have fit issues with the 24x12-12 tubes from Carlisle in the same tires. They like to fold up and run holes into themselves. Went a size down to solve the problem.

Now Chinese tire like on the HF tires are extremely poorly made and deteriorate quickly when left outdoors.

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
In my locale the issue is thorns from Quince and Plum trees.
Here it is mainly Bradford pear tree thorns.I have a customer that didn't even make a week with new tires before he had several punctures in each tire. Kinda had to stop 2" thorns.

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Boganvillias are very popular round here with home owners and tyre shops for the same reason .

hlw49

Lawn Addict
Threads
What do you do when you get a tire in like that. If it is in the tread area we put tire go tire sealer in them. If they are running over thorns that is the best thing to do. For the front tires you can get run flat tires.