Hustler

tpack

Threads

If have always had better results contacting the manufacturer if a distributor doesn`t give me the results I want. Don't expect good results if you are nasty though. Just let them know how much you like their mower, but you are disappointed the paint quality and not satisfied with the distributors solution to the problem. Good luck.(y)

KittyCat

Forum Newbie
Threads

If have always had better results contacting the manufacturer if a distributor doesn`t give me the results I want. Don't expect good results if you are nasty though. Just let them know how much you like their mower, but you are disappointed the paint quality and not satisfied with the distributors solution to the problem. Good luck.(y)

fixit1ddh

Threads
Remember hustler belongs to Stanley black & decker now.

Dpmulvan

Threads
Better off removing deck having it sandblasted and powder coated or painted on your own, that way it will get done fast.

sgkent

Lawn Addict
Threads
The solution I would guess a manufacturer will take is first to deny, then if push comes to shove, replace the deck. If the process of painting it is the same, expect the same results. Honda/Acura has been having problems with sheets of paint coming off on certain colors. I suspect it is more of the green revolution formula paints etc that are failing.

Dpmulvan

Threads
The solution I would guess a manufacturer will take is first to deny, then if push comes to shove, replace the deck. If the process of painting it is the same, expect the same results. Honda/Acura has been having problems with sheets of paint coming off on certain colors. I suspect it is more of the green revolution formula paints etc that are failing.
This problem happened because of poor prep before powder coating, Hustler knows this