Hustler mulch kit ?

Scotty xd

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hi guys I’ve just bought a mulch kit for my 2022 hustler raptor xd and wondering what this hole is for in the picture? Instructions have no mention of it and all hardware has been used, does seem weird only one nut holds this part in place though.990FB8E1-2A57-4607-8911-57E3495BEDAF.jpeg

Last edited:

Rottmann

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hi guys I’ve just bought a mulch kit for my 2022 hustler raptor xd and wondering what this hole is for in the picture? Instructions have no mention of it and all hardware has been used, does seem weird only one nut holds this part in place though.View attachment 63360
Sorry I cannot give you an answer to your question. I just purchased a XD that I thought was a 2023 but according to the serial number is an 2022. Anyways, what is the part number for the mulch kit? Thank you Mike

1slow5point0h

Threads
Mine is a 20 model and I can’t remember if I have hbe that hole in that plate or not. I remember doing something to help secure the divider but can’t remember what, might have used one of the super strong thin round magnets I have laying around to help hold it in place. I’d have to jack it up and look.