Hustler dash - Briggs and stratton

Bobbydonchakno

Forum Newbie
Threads
Good day all,

I can find, for the life of me, what the gap is for the spark plug on my hustler dash 34 inch. I wrote Briggs and Stratton but they told me to refer to the manual. The manual doesn’t specify. Does anyone know what it is?
Also, is there an oil filter on this model that needs to be replaced? I think I see one but it doesn’t appear to come off. I feel like I’m missing something. There isn’t much about this engine of the internet so I am coming here in hopes for your assistance. Thank you!!!

Born2Mow

Threads
Looks to be 0.030" standard. BE SURE and coat the threads with something before re-installing it. Never-Seize is best, but 2 drops of motor oil is WAY better than nothing.

There is no external oil filter on the Dash. So it's important to change your oil regularly... while the engine is HOT ! Huslter makes that easy and pain-free with the drain hose setup. Frequent changes (I'm thinking every 30 hours OR once every year; which ever comes first) means that the extra cost of expensive "super oils" is probably money down the drain.

Hope this helps.

Bobbydonchakno

Forum Newbie
Threads
Looks to be 0.030" standard. BE SURE and coat the threads with something before re-installing it. Never-Seize is best, but 2 drops of motor oil is WAY better than nothing.

There is no external oil filter on the Dash. So it's important to change your oil regularly... while the engine is HOT ! Huslter makes that easy and pain-free with the drain hose setup. Frequent changes (I'm thinking every 30 hours OR once every year; which ever comes first) means that the extra cost of expensive "super oils" is probably money down the drain.

Hope this helps.
Thank you. That did help!

Born2Mow

Threads
Another satisfied customer ! :sneaky: