Husqvarna yth18542 Deck Adjustment

Scout1

Forum Newbie
Threads
I just purchased a Husqvarna yth 18542 mower. The deck height is only 3 inches in the highest position (6). Looking under the machine, there appears to be two positions the pins could be placed in the rear which are labeled 1 and 2. The front has a single bar and while there is a second hole, it is not labeled. There is no reference to this in the manual. Is it possible to gain some additional deck height? I'd appreciate any feedback, thanks.

Scout1

Forum Newbie
Threads
I just purchased a Husqvarna yth 18542 mower. The deck height is only 3 inches in the highest position (6). Looking under the machine, there appears to be two positions the pins could be placed in the rear which are labeled 1 and 2. The front has a single bar and while there is a second hole, it is not labeled. There is no reference to this in the manual. Is it possible to gain some additional deck height? I'd appreciate any feedback, thanks.
Actually, I see there are no additional attachment points; however, I did find the deck was way out of adjustment. After I took some measurements I was able to get the highest setting right at four inches which was the spec I was going by when I bought it. Probably a good idea to double check the work done by the assemblers at the big box stores.

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Glad you sorted it.
Now you see a reason for buying from a dealer