HRR216vya won't start

Opfoto

Threads
Hi all....
I have a 2012 HRR mower that won't start. Little history was in under warranty for auto choke issue (2015). Was replaced. Was in for no start issue 2 years ago. Replaced carburetor. I can't get this to start to save my life this year. I removed the carb and there was no residual varnish issues. Clean as clean could be! I blew all jets w/ carb cleaner and carb seems to be getting gas. Checked the butterfly and its closed. New plug (last year). I do yearly maintenance. filter, oil, blades and heck the plug, replace when needed etc. Not sure where to check next.....I am about ready to scrap it. I know its 10 years old, but I was hoping to get more than that....hopefully with your help I'll give it another try. TIA
Marc

sgkent

Lawn Addict
Threads
3 things are needed for an engine to run, air and fuel, spark, compression. Which is missing?

to test for fuel squirt a little in the plug hole or the carb and try to start it. If spark use an inline tester to see if you get spark, if compression pull the plug and either install a compression tester, or put your thumb over the hole. You should even feel compression as you gently pull the rope. Once you know what is missing you can try to figure why and correct it.