how much would you pay

451johnny

Threads
I have an almost new Kubota B-2650 and I saw a quick hitch hydraulic snowplow in ( excellent ) condition on Craigslist that'll fit it ..what dose a new one go for .?? the guy is asking $2000...johnny

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
What does it all include? Sub frame, hoses, plow size, fixed or adjustable blade, etc. Do you have the hydraulic setup on your tractor? Can you post some pics of what you are getting? In my opinion it may be a reasonable price, but I’m not there to see everything. Are you sure you can mount it to your tractor? Can you give us some of the part numbers?

451johnny

Threads
What does it all include? Sub frame, hoses, plow size, fixed or adjustable blade, etc. Do you have the hydraulic setup on your tractor? Can you post some pics of what you are getting? In my opinion it may be a reasonable price, but I’m not there to see everything. Are you sure you can mount it to your tractor? Can you give us some of the part numbers?
the guy that's selling it has a b2673 he sent me picture of the plow and tractors operators manual and on it also shows my b2650 as if they were compatible..question ? I was told that I won't need a third function valve to operate the plow but would need one to operate a grapple attachment ..was told that the features that operate the front loader ( bucket ) should be able to operate the 4 way hydraulic plow that he is selling is this true ? the plow he is selling came off and attaches well to his tractor ..the plow looks fairly new and I sure I can get it cheaper than the $2000 he;s asking because I turn it down and he called and is willing to lower the price...thanks johnny

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
To use a grapple you will need a third function valve, but I’m also thinking that you will need it to get full usage out of the plow. If it were me, I would get a third function valve. I’m 90% sure that it will work, but have found that the hydraulic connections may be difference sizes.

451johnny

Threads
To use a grapple you will need a third function valve, but I’m also thinking that you will need it to get full usage out of the plow. If it were me, I would get a third function valve. I’m 90% sure that it will work, but have found that the hydraulic connections may be difference sizes.
yeah thank's buddy and you're right... since i didn't hear from this forum right away i decided to check out you tube and one guy did say what you're saying thanks again johnny