Hour meter on 2100

Phoenix351

Forum Newbie
Threads
I have a new Ferris 2100 and the hour meter stopped working after a week. I was wondering if there is a fuse that is linked to this or does it need to be replaced. Thanks!

dfbroxy

Threads
I would take it back to the dealer! Its under warranty. If meter is bad, they have to replace it. If a fuse is blown, they need to find out why. Dont do anything but drive, moe and maint, while its under warranty. That is why you paid a premium so you dont have to worry. And ask for a loaner if they have to keep it. Remember you will get a lot better service if your nice and friendly.

Phoenix351

Forum Newbie
Threads
I would take it back to the dealer! Its under warranty. If meter is bad, they have to replace it. If a fuse is blown, they need to find out why. Dont do anything but drive, moe and maint, while its under warranty. That is why you paid a premium so you dont have to worry. And ask for a loaner if they have to keep it. Remember you will get a lot better service if your nice and friendly.

My dealer is an hour away and just trying to see if its something simple before driving for a couple hours.

greenguy

Threads
The meter only registers when the deck is engaged, just a thought, in case you were using for other purposes.

Lawn Addict
Threads
The meter only registers when the deck is engaged, just a thought, in case you were using for other purposes.

Well, that's not gonna be honestly accurate, but my Toro hour meter only adds time once you get in the seat. So that has a lil more on mine than it shows, cause I always start it standing beside it .....

Phoenix351

Forum Newbie
Threads

Thanks but I have checked it with the deck engaged and when it is off and the screen is just blank. I'm probably just going to wait for the end of the season and then bring it in.

mhavanti

Threads
Check to make sure the grounding wire is doing it's job.