HoHoHo

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
What it is easy to overlook is bodies are not lawnmowers.
The religious nutters maintain we are all made in the image of their particular diety so are there fore all the same & perfect .
However unlike mowers no 2 people are identical, no 2 have identical diets , do the same exercises or have the same geans .
So what works for one person might not work for the next person.
The past year I have gone through 3 cycles of RA . Now the steroids work perfectly for short term reversion when the long term plan fails, but we are now on the 3rd long term management plan.
I have customers who are on a single Metho a week and doing fine while others are on 6 + injections + up to 4 other medications to control the RA and then others to alleviate the side effects of the control meds.
The truth of it is we are just another animal and once we have lived past peak reproduction age we are supposed to die like every other animal on the planet living in it's natural environment.

PTmowerMech

Lawn Addict
Threads
Doctors are only practicing medicine. They haven't gotten to professional level yet. Mine just changed my blood pressure meds the first of December and now my blood pressure even higher.than before with the other meds.

That's why it's called a medical practice. lol.

A LOT of the problems we have with doctors now a days, like most things, boils down to money. Insurance companies ripping the doctors off is just part of the problem. Imagine doing a 4 hour knee surgery, and the hospital only getting about $1,500 for it.
Insurance companies are one huge reason why a doctor can't spend more than a few minutes per office visit. He/She has to get patients in and out as fast as possible, just to pay the rest of the office staff and bring home a decent wage.

Our hospital here is a good place to either go and die. Or catch a helicopter to a real hospital. I could tell you some horror stories about that place. From a friend of mine losing his leg to an ex sister in law dying.

Hammermechanicman

Lawn Addict
Threads
Speaking of medical practices. I heard that alcohol kills the covid. I may have been exposed today and ingested some of the virus so to combat it i plan to ingest large quantifies of alcohol.

Why yes officer, as a matter a fact speeding to the liquor store is a medical emergency. I need a bottle of covid vaccine. Dr. Fouci said so.

PTmowerMech

Lawn Addict
Threads
What it is easy to overlook is bodies are not lawnmowers.
The religious nutters maintain we are all made in the image of their particular diety so are there fore all the same & perfect .
However unlike mowers no 2 people are identical, no 2 have identical diets , do the same exercises or have the same geans .
So what works for one person might not work for the next person.
The past year I have gone through 3 cycles of RA . Now the steroids work perfectly for short term reversion when the long term plan fails, but we are now on the 3rd long term management plan.
I have customers who are on a single Metho a week and doing fine while others are on 6 + injections + up to 4 other medications to control the RA and then others to alleviate the side effects of the control meds.
The truth of it is we are just another animal and once we have lived past peak reproduction age we are supposed to die like every other animal on the planet living in it's natural environment.

Just minutes after getting the covid vaccine, a nurse was standing at the podium doing an press statement, bragging about the vaccine and how important it was for everyone to get it. Then suddenly passed out.

Had a lot of folks saying "Screw that."

PTmowerMech

Lawn Addict
Threads
Speaking of medical practices. I heard that alcohol kills the covid. I may have been exposed today and ingested some of the virus so to combat it i plan to ingest large quantifies of alcohol.

Why yes officer, as a matter a fact speeding to the liquor store is a medical emergency. I need a bottle of covid vaccine. Dr. Fouci said so.

There's no way they could argue with that.

Right?

Last edited: