Hey all new to the forum because I need help please!

Jokerace

Forum Newbie
Threads
I had a Hydro pump leak at the diaphram and ordered the seal kit put it back together and now as soon as I start the mower the wheel takes off in reverse with the motion lever in neutral I move the lever forward and it goes faster in reverse when I move lever back for reverse it goes forward really slow! So I know I got something backwards tried switching the lines but same result any ideas? Thanks! Machine is a 1996 Exmark Model LZ-25KC60

Last edited:

ILENGINE

Lawn Pro
Threads
I suspect that you do have the lines reversed, or got something turned wrong in the pump. Also there could be an issue with the linkage to the drive causing the wheel to turn above just creeping in what should be neutral.. We are going to need more information to track the issue down like the model number of the mower as well as the model number of the pump that you repaired.

geelee

Threads
only the hoses on backwards will cause this or you put the swashplate arm on upside down. check diagrams on partstree.

Jokerace

Forum Newbie
Threads
only the hoses on backwards will cause this or you put the swashplate arm on upside down. check diagrams on partstree.
Thanks for reply just looked and need to flip swash plate arm over I guess been a rough couple days on this job lol will let you know.

Jokerace

Forum Newbie
Threads
Thanks for reply just looked and need to flip swash plate arm over I guess been a rough couple days on this job lol will let you know.
Again Thanks for the reply flipped the arm over and all works well you rock I was sweating bullets for a day now. Much appreciation to you.

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Good catch on the smash plate geelee.