Help with snowblower model

deeredr1

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hi all
We have a Husqvarna riding mower in our shop, 960430005 030306a001641.
Customer is being extremely unhelpful/unable to comprehend with getting us the model of his snowblower, 42" although we have tried many times to get the info from him.

I was hoping someone here might be able to let me know what the model number of the snowblower might be as we are needing a belt for it.

Any help would be appreciated very much
Thanks
Greg

Scrubcadet10

Staff member
Threads
The mower is in your shop with the snowblower installed....?
I guess I do not understand the question:confused2::laughing:

Romore

Threads
It is not clear to me either but we have to assume the blower did not come with it. Husqvarna did not make it, it is likely a Haban or Agri-Fab accessory and they would supply the belt number. Not much you can do if the customer won't cooperate.

iowaztr

Threads
My thought is to take a seamstress tape and get a good idea of what size belt is close. Start grabbing the stock belts you have on hand that is close to the size you came up with and go from there.

deeredr1

Forum Newbie
Threads
Sorry, it is not really in our shop, we have to do a service call on it. Our tech stopped by and got the model number, 500000345, which of course I am unable to locate anywhere on the internet. We now have the old belt and will match it by size.
Very frustrating, hope to put this one to bed soon.
Thanks everyone

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
My thought is to take a seamstress tape and get a good idea of what size belt is close. Start grabbing the stock belts you have on hand that is close to the size you came up with and go from there.

When you don't have the belt then you use a length of rope, the same diameter as the belt would be.
If you have been doing this for a while you will end up coming across a lot of snapped belts so you keep the longest one in each profile to use in these cases.
I mark mine in 10" increments with a white paint pen so all I need to do is measure the last few inches.