Help ID Tecumseh motor for new gaskets

Old Toro

Forum Newbie
Threads
I have an old Toro self-propel from about 1988. The model 20611 serial number 9021990. It has what I remember to be a 3.5hp Tecumseh engine. It still runs and the deck and self propelled drive still is in working order. The motor is hard to start but will run. I wanted to get a gasket set so I could clean it up and seal it up. I looked for motor numbers or markings and cannot find. Seems like all the guides show 2004up. I looked for a replacement motor but can't find one with the shaft 20mm by 2in keyed with 3/16" keyway. It looks like the pics of LEV80 but not sure if this is the same. Can anyone help with ID and parts and or engine replacement? The deck and wheels etc are too good to throw away.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 9
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 9
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 8

Old Toro

Forum Newbie
Threads
According to the Toro site your engine should be a TVS100-44015B. This site may help you. https://www.toro.com/en/parts/partdetails?id=1435
Thank you, Rivets. I had found this Toro page but did not see the engine number there. Is there another link to get to the model number or is it from experience? I may be looking right at it but I sure appreciate the quick response.

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
If you open parts you will see the engine model number in the third picture. Same as what I posted.