Hello from SE Michigan.

trail twister

Forum Newbie
Threads
I do a bit of commerciel mowing in South East Michigan.
Not a Lazer Z but a nice mower for my need just the same.

I was recently given a Bunton walk behind 48" that once I get more used to it will become a ditch mower for me.

I specicelize in mowing ditchs for people. I have a AWD Huskavarna 22" walk behind i use most of the time.

Not a lot of people do this kind of work. I wear base ball cleats so I do not slip.

I also own a Antique Buick a 1985 LeSabre limited CE. Has been in th efamily since it was brand new. Yes it is also a orginal Michigan car.

Most years we start the show season in Midland Mi at Northwood university about the 3d week end in April, go from there to Shepard for the Maple syrup fest car show.
We do severl along the I 127 corridor Ithaca to St Johns mint fest.
We also do back to the bricks in Flint, Of course we have a buick so we show on Watewr street by GM factory #1.
We have did Port Huron for several years As well as Reese, Sandusky and Caro.

I at one time pulled a stock antique tractor untill theuy droppe dthe stock class. then I showed them but I am a fat old fart and loading on a trailer and careing for the chains and binders got a bit much.

Al

Scrubcadet10

Staff member
Threads
Welcome to LMF!!
Nice looking car,

Catherine

LawnWorld Support
Staff member
Threads
Welcome to the forum.
Nice pics!

tom3

Lawn Addict
Threads
Not too many good looking big Buicks around, but that is a really good looking big Buick. And that ditch mower is something that can be real handy, beats the heck out of a weedeater, and the grass looks 100% better mowed.