Has it snowed yet where you are?

monica123

Threads
There have been a few scattered snow flurries, but nothing that really needed removing, how about where you live, have you had snow yet? I am not looking forward to it.

Ifixdit

Threads
No snow in Kansas yet. I'd like my shovel a whole lot more if it had an engine on it. Then again, it wouldn't get much use since we don't see a whole lot of snow here anyway.

noma

Threads
monica 123

Its has not snow by us but it not to far away, they had a pretty good storm in North Dakota the last two days .It's been so windy here for the last 2 day like gust up to 45 mph and blows about 30 mph the rest of the time ,but it suppose to let up tonight:wink:

Muhammad

Administrator
Staff member
Threads
No snow in San Diego, CA. :D :D :D

Ifixdit

Threads
With the way the weather has been around here lately (NICE) I've probably still got a month's worth of grass to cut :smile:

dusty-t

Threads
We had about a 1/4 in last week. Scared me half to death. I am still getting the kubota ready for winter.:ashamed: Dusty

Green Girl

Threads
Our first snow is predicted for tonight. I has been snowing in the mountains as low as 3500 feet. We are located at 2500 feet. The prediction for tonight is down to 2000 feet, so we'll see what happens!

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
I'm hoping not to see snow until christmas ... Or later... actually I would not mind making it through the end of the year or more... BUT it could happen at any time also...Will make note of it on this thread when it happens. :smile:KennyV

monica123

Threads
We have had a couple of scattered flurries here and there and some snow mixed with rain, but nothing that has actually accumulated into anything you could call snow.

monica123

Threads
It always seems like summer goes by too fast, it seems like we just get nice weather then boom it's snowing. Gets too cold, too quick