Has anyone figured out how to retro fit new Hydro transmissions to replace the Gemini units in older Grasshoppers (721D)?

bigmark2121

Forum Newbie
Threads
  • / Has anyone figured out how to retro fit new Hydro transmissions to replace the Gemini units in older Grasshoppers (721D)?
At the moment I do not have any issues with my hydros and I do know a guy that refurbishes hydros however has anyone ever replaced the Gemini units with the newer hydro that grasshopper sells?

arto_wa

Forum Newbie
Threads
  • / Has anyone figured out how to retro fit new Hydro transmissions to replace the Gemini units in older Grasshoppers (721D)?
I don't have any issues with my hydro's either but am interested in this subject.

Do you have any idea of rebuild cost?

Old Man 1550

Forum Newbie
Threads
I don't have any issues with my hydro's either but am interested in this subject.

Do you have any idea of rebuild cost?
There is a guy in Wichita KS that used to rebuild the Gemini for the company, now does it on his own. He quoted me at $800 per unit. He said it takes 2 hours if I brought him the units. If you want to ship them you have to pay for that also.