Hart impact's

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
I was hoping to send a pic of the receipt with registration. I suck at keeping receipts. lol
Take a photo of the receipt then make a file on your computer called Warranty Receipts and put it inside another called Tools
Do a scan as well and put it in the same place
Name the files with the date first so they get filed in date order then the tool name / brand name .
Take the photo of the receipt with it sitting on the box / packaging so the company can not argue that you made the receipt on your computer.

tom3

Lawn Addict
Threads
The idea with brushes is to time the current flow to turn the motor. The brushless motors use electronics to do this, be great while it works. Pretty serious current handling here though. Time will tell. A good bit more efficient for battery tools though.

PTmowerMech

Lawn Addict
Threads
First failed test of the Hart 20 1/4" impact.

The old HH60 I'm working on is about done. Trying to get the muffler bolts out, was pretty scary. The thought of a bolt breaking off in the block, scared me. In fact, last night I had a nightmare about it. After I quit yesterday, I removed one bolt with the impact. After trying to get it out with my big screw driver, with no success, I put the Hart to it. And it came right out.
The 2nd one, not so much. The Hart just couldn't do it. It was getting dark so I squirted some liquid wrench on it, and let it sit over night. This morning produced the same result. My next thought was, as bad as this muffler is, it's not near as bad as broke stud.
But none the less, I've already bought it and told the customer I was going to replace it. So I got the small craftsman air impact out. First few easy tries, didn't work.
Dayum it. I thinking this bolt is gonna break. "Forget about the damn muffler" I kept telling myself.
FInally, I said to hell with it, pressed the bit in, held the other side of the engine for leverage, and hammer on it.
And the son of a gun back out without breaking.

WOO HOO......... I was hollering like Taryl on one of his stupid video's.

PTmowerMech

Lawn Addict
Threads
After 3 months, the Hart impact is still working good. Even after a few falls from about 4'. I go about 3 days before charging the battery. And actually, I don't need to charge it then. It just dawns on me it's been a few days since it was charged.