Happy thanksgiving everyone

PTmowerMech

Lawn Addict
Threads
I just wanted to tell everyone to have a happy thanksgiving. Hope you and yours are having a great, filling day today.

And mention a few things I'm thankful for (the short list)
1. All of you folks that have been patient with me and my stupid questions over the years. Being forced out of the trucking business about 5 years ago, almost forced me into trying to do this for a living. You fine folks have helped me through some really weird and complicated problems. And I just wanna say thank you all for it.
2. One of my customers drove by about an hour ago, and said he seen me here at the shop working on Thanksgiving. So him and his wife went back home, fixed me a plate of thanksgiving dinner and brought it to me. He said I've always fixed his equipment right and have always been more than fair with my prices. I felt a little lump in my throat as I was thanking him.

Like I said, that's the short list. So Happy Holidays to everyone.

Scrubcadet10

Staff member
Threads
Happy Thanksgiving PT.
You deserve that plate of food. Just hope they didn't put any laxatives in it. LOL.
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Lawn Addict
Threads
Happy Be-lated Thanksgiving. My Dad always taught me to treat others as I would like being treated & can't go wrong..

Seems you felt that with the "special plate" of Thanksgiving dinner....(y)