Greenworks Elite 40V C-400 Fast Charger ...

dougmacm

Threads
This charger is $60 on GW's site but is now down to $25.49 on Amazon & eBay.

I was pretty sure MowerMike bought one and made a post about it, but could not find the post.

I do have 2 each of the 6A & 3A Elite batteries (plus 3 4A, 1 2.5A & 1 2A GMAX), but I've also got 5 of the 2.2 A chargers (4 GMAX & 1 Elite) that will charge any of my batteries.

As nice as this charger sounds, I really don't need a fast charger as I have plenty of batteries & chargers that I will never be half way through some task waiting for a battery to finish charging.

So even at this price I see no reason for me to buy one... but thought I should share the info on here.

Heck, the C220 (2.2A) sells for $30 so a no brainer if you need a spare charger !!

Doug

MowerMike

Threads
The price has just dropped further to $24.39. Since I already own one plus one each of the standard GMAX and Elite 2.2 A chargers, I won't be buying another. Over the last several years I've switched my attention to the Greenworks 60 volt lineup, and that's where I've been spending my money.

1 Lucky Texan

Threads
Thanx for posting this. I really like my 40V stuff, but not sure I need this charger. How much faster is it, and will it work safely with older 40V max batts? - like 7-8 years old?

dougmacm

Threads
The question was asked on the GW site and here was their reply:

Thank you for your question. C-400 Rapid charger will accept any 40v G-Max or Elite battery.

Here is a link to it:

MowerMike

Threads
It's now $19.99 !