GreenWorks 25022 12 Amp Corded 20-Inch Lawn Mower Reviews

ngotung99

Forum Newbie
Threads
  • / GreenWorks 25022 12 Amp Corded 20-Inch Lawn Mower Reviews
Best Push Mower Reviews 2017 - I had used a gas lawn mower before, and I was disturbed a lot by its flue gas. But with GreenWorks 25022, I feel it really is a “green” machine, with an electric engine, I did not encounter the pollution issue anymore. Besides that, the steel cutting deck, with 20 inch mowing blade is another highlight of this model. The steel cutting deck creates a stable and reliable performance, and the 20 inch mowing blade helps us do this task effectively. One more thing I should tell you is the special design of it, with 10 inch rear wheels, I can use it as a leverage to lift the front wheels up, then I can turn it around easily, or even move it to a higher position without lifting it up. Finally, the 3-in-1 feature of this machine was impressed me a lot, because it is very flexible and I have more options when using it. But there was an issue when I used it as a bagging push mower, the grass-catcher bag of it did not fit well with the machine. So sometimes I feel a little annoyed with the shooting grass. Anyway, I can tell you that the price $156.78 is a very good price for an advantageous machine like this.

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
  • / GreenWorks 25022 12 Amp Corded 20-Inch Lawn Mower Reviews
You say it is written by people that actually own them and we can trust the reviews. Yet the review you posted reads just like a marketing company wrote the review. So the only post you could find was by a writer for a marketing company the bought a mower and wrote a post about it. I think you are full of total crap. You insult my intelligence with you dribble. Spread your stupidity somewhere else.