Gravely Pro 150 - year of manufacture?

4500GUY

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hello All!

New to the forum.

I am looking at an older Gravely Pro 150, Model 988088, S/N 012349 that is for sale. Unit looks to be in good shape. Seller is asking $800.

How much are these typically selling for?

Anyone know the approx. year of manufacture, based on the S/N?

Thanks,

- Dave

Douglasdzaster

Threads
Hello All!

New to the forum.

I am looking at an older Gravely Pro 150, Model 988088, S/N 012349 that is for sale. Unit looks to be in good shape. Seller is asking $800.

How much are these typically selling for?

Anyone know the approx. year of manufacture, based on the S/N?

Thanks,

- Dave
I don’t know of a formula or chart for Gravley. I do no theyr good machines. A dealer could pull it up on their computer or get the numbers off the engine. What type of engine does it have and how many hours are on the meter if it has one? I found a 2002 for $500. You wouldn’t happen to have a picture you could post?

4500GUY

Forum Newbie
Threads
Here are some photos....the engine is a 14 hp Kawasaki.

Attachments

• Gravely_Pro_150-1.jpg
    Gravely_Pro_150-1.jpg
    201.7 KB · Views: 13
  • Gravely_Pro_150-2.jpg
    Gravely_Pro_150-2.jpg
    194.1 KB · Views: 12
  • Gravely_Pro_150-3.jpg
    Gravely_Pro_150-3.jpg
    215.2 KB · Views: 10
  • Gravely_Pro_150-4.jpg
    Gravely_Pro_150-4.jpg
    143.3 KB · Views: 11

Douglasdzaster

Threads
Here are some photos....the engine is a 14 hp Kawasaki.
Kawasaki is a good engine. I had one on a mower and abused it regularly cutting heavy stuff and it never quite. I wish we could figure out what year model. Pictures look good. I’d look at all the moving parts. Linkages, pulleys etc. Have him start it up cold and see if it smokes any. You probably done all this already. Check the spindles for play and the belts those can be expensive.I do know a new 36” with Kawasaki runs about 4K. Since you have the model and serial numbers check on parts availability as well since you don’t know the year. I stopped typing and did some research. I found a twin to this one but they didn’t list the year. They’re asking $900 for there’s. And parts are still available. If you need the website let me know. I would offer them 6 ,hundred dollar bills and see if they bite or meet you in the middle. That’s just me though I rarely pay asking price. Lol. Good luck. Sorry I couldn’t help with the age of it.

4500GUY

Forum Newbie
Threads
I made an offer of $600 and he took it. Picking it up today. Will let you know how it goes.

Thanks for the feedback!

Douglasdzaster

Threads
I made an offer of $600 and he took it. Picking it up today. Will let you know how it goes.

Thanks for the feedback!
That’s awesome. Glad I could help. Definitely let me know how it turns out.