Got 7 email notices today from here, all were captured as containing virus's

Lawn Addict
Threads
  • / Got 7 email notices today from here, all were captured as containing virus's
All 7 were put in quarrantine, & flagged as infected. That's a new one to me here.

Lawn Addict
Threads
  • / Got 7 email notices today from here, all were captured as containing virus's
Got 9 more today from here, all in my Quarantine box.

I gotta turn off the setting to get notices. This is crazy..

Lawn Addict
Threads
Well, I turned back on the ability to get notices,. got 6 in quarantine, listed as infected. And 5 in the mailbox..

Confused ? I am..

elinorsha

Forum Newbie
Threads

I'm also a little confused by your problem, and I don't fully understand it yet. We need to get better. In any case, I doubt that these pictures are real and you have some kind of problem. It's probably a scam, but I can't be sure. In any case, if it annoys you, you need to get rid of it. You can try to block the sender and see what will be better. Most likely, the sender will be persistent, but maybe you will be lucky, and you will get rid of it. If not, I will try to use the service that I adore; here it is https://folderly.com/email-spam-fix. It sorts and blocks all spam and fraudulent emails for me. Very convenient. Try it and write me the result, please.

Last edited:

Lawn Addict
Threads
Well in time maybe you will understand. The forum sometimes sends notices, & other times they do not.

I have my filters up on Strict, so some incoming notices get wrongly branded as infected.

slomo

Lawn Addict
Threads
Just turn off the email junk. Shut it down.

Lawn Addict
Threads
That's the ticket.