Fuel Line Clamps

Kennykenny

Threads
I have a Toro trimmer 51946 that I think is leaking from the fuel lines that hold onto the carb nipples. They don't have any clamps holding them on them as they did when new. Where can I get replacements for them?

Also, Are there grommets that can be purchased that will fit on the fuel lines as they enter into the fuel tank? This unit didn't come with them as some other brands do.

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
You can use small zip ties in place of clamps. The tank does not use grommets around the fuel line going into the tank. If the fuel line is loose, it’s time to replace the fuel line.

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
Funny the ipl is showing the a fuel tank grommet with large hole mounting for the tank with two fuel inlet holes. And that grommet is only $2.
1632528599749.png
Also two different spring wire hose clamps. Which list for around $3 each.
1632528853591.png

olgeezershonda

Threads
I have a Toro trimmer 51946 that I think is leaking from the fuel lines that hold onto the carb nipples. They don't have any clamps holding them on them as they did when new. Where can I get replacements for them?

Also, Are there grommets that can be purchased that will fit on the fuel lines as they enter into the fuel tank? This unit didn't come with them as some other brands do.
I would think any parts you need should be available at any Toro dealer that has a service/parts dept. Big box stores likely not. In a pinch mechanics wire would work as well.

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
I would think any parts you need should be available at any Toro dealer that has a service/parts dept. Big box stores likely not. In a pinch mechanics wire would work as well.
The problem is Toro doesn't sell the fuel tank grommet even through it is available through the manufacture of the string trimmer which is not Toro. All they will offer is a complete fuel tank.

olgeezershonda

Threads
The problem is Toro doesn't sell the fuel tank grommet even through it is available through the manufacture of the string trimmer which is not Toro. All they will offer is a complete fuel tank.
Good to know.