FR691V with no ID sticker

PTmowerMech

Lawn Addict
Threads
23hp on a Gravely ztr.
I'm trying to find the right carb for this, but I'm not finding any numbers anywhere. I can see where the sticker used to be. Does Kawasaki stamp anything on the engines?

Mower King

Threads
23hp on a Gravely ztr.
I'm trying to find the right carb for this, but I'm not finding any numbers anywhere. I can see where the sticker used to be. Does Kawasaki stamp anything on the engines?
It depends on how old this eng/mower is but, Kaw has started putting another eng ID sticker inside the air filter area.

MParr

Lawn Addict
Threads
Can you find the Gravely model number and serial number? If so, go to the Ariens or Gravely website and plug it the numbers. That should give you any information that you need.

PTmowerMech

Lawn Addict
Threads
It depends on how old this eng/mower is but, Kaw has started putting another eng ID sticker inside the air filter area.

Must be older than that. The only sticker is Kawasaki label on top. And only gives the FR691V.

slomo

Lawn Addict
Threads
Might have to clean the block to find it. Could be covered up under an oil slick.

PTmowerMech

Lawn Addict
Threads
Can you find the Gravely model number and serial number? If so, go to the Ariens or Gravely website and plug it the numbers. That should give you any information that you need.

I can't find a place to add the serial number. Am I blind? Or is it hid?

PTmowerMech

Lawn Addict
Threads
You go thru this link on that page.
View attachment 60344

or just use this link.
https://www.ariens.com/en-us/manualsdownload

and you get a page like this:
View attachment 60345

Yeah, that doesn't really give me the actual engine number from this particular mower. Just a list of engines that was used on these mowers. (and a few others). Putting the M# and Serial #, gave me two different manuals. Neither of which had my specific engine. Nor did it give me a part listing for anything on this engine. Mainly parts diagrams and parts list for this mower.
Good info though. A ton of good info.

MParr

Lawn Addict
Threads
Yeah, that doesn't really give me the actual engine number from this particular mower. Just a list of engines that was used on these mowers. (and a few others). Putting the M# and Serial #, gave me two different manuals. Neither of which had my specific engine. Nor did it give me a part listing for anything on this engine. Mainly parts diagrams and parts list for this mower.
Good info though. A ton of good info.
Give us the model number and serial number and see if we can help you.