For Sale in St. Louis Hustler Raptor Flip-Up 54" 25 hp

gene_stl

Threads
  • / For Sale in St. Louis Hustler Raptor Flip-Up 54" 25 hp
For Sale in West St. Louis County:
Hustler Raptor Flip up. 2017 bought new by me in spring 2017. 54 inch beautifully fabricated deck. 25 hp Kohler 7000HD series engine. Hydro Gear ZT2800 rebuildable and upgradeable(to ZT3100) hydros.

Always dealer serviced. Opti Oil "doubles engine warranty" Factory part oil and hydro filters.

Just over 300 hours 2020 was it third season. Lived in a carport covered protected from precip and direct sun.
Runs great. Mows great. Makes my 2 acres of weeds look like a golf course.

Flex forks and seat springs installed. New blades installed. Two sets of resharpenable not bent blades and one new set. Some spares. Original non flex forks. and seat suspension rubber thingeys. Belts fluids and blades have three mows on them.

Flip up feature makes cleaning underneath and changing blades a snap.

Asking $3900.

Hustler flipped up.jpeg

Hustler Front threequarter.jpg

Selling because I am taking delivery of a 61 " 29hp Grasshopper which also Flips Up and does other tricks too.

Last edited:

Mr. Mower

Threads
i have a Hustler Raptor Flip Up 54" as well. Had it since 2016 brand new and very happy with it. I live on a little over 1 acre.

Good Luck with selling yours!

I did a quick search on Grasshopper mowers, don't exactly know which model you are going to get but after reading and watching a video on one from their website, it appears to be a pretty impressive ZT mower with some very good features!

Last edited:

gene_stl

Threads
I have to mow two acres. I got a 729BT with a 61 inch deck. The deck articulates which really helps on my berms and slopes. The Hustler cuts beautifully but I think the Grasshopper will be faster and I will be trying to buy a used AeraVator to go with it.