First time caller.

LPE z06

Forum Newbie
Threads
It's winter here in the land of cheese and I have just purchased (but not taken delivery of) a new T25i. The mower will be used at my home and likely be overkill for my needs. Anyway, that's pretty much how I go about things (overkill) so I'd appreciate any words of wisdom/advice or resources for maximizing the number of enjoyable and reliable years of service from this machine. Thanks in advance!

Scrubcadet10

Staff member
Threads
:welcome::welcome:
Welcome to Lawn Mower forum!

Lawn Addict
Threads
Welcome aboard.

You can't change the oil too much. No matter how little the hours I put on my Z each season, I always change oil & filter, at end of each mow season.

LPE z06

Forum Newbie
Threads
Welcome aboard.

You can't change the oil too much. No matter how little the hours I put on my Z each season, I always change oil & filter, at end of each mow season.

Thanks and completely agree. I have 16 years on a B&S powered Yard Machine pusher. Always Mobil 1 (now 20-50w) and still running really strong for 3 hours of pushing each summer week. It's troubling to report that I'm showing more signs of failure than that thing---hence the T25i :frown:.

Lawn Addict
Threads
Thanks and completely agree. I have 16 years on a B&S powered Yard Machine pusher. Always Mobil 1 (now 20-50w) and still running really strong for 3 hours of pushing each summer week. It's troubling to report that I'm showing more signs of failure than that thing---hence the T25i :frown:.

Very Cool, I have a 14 year old B&S flathead on a MTD 22" pusher, that is still running very well.

And I can relate to you showing more signs of failure than your pusher, I feel same way some days..