F680 Repair

jmbiii

Forum Newbie
Threads
I have a mower lift I use with my John Deere Z345. Can I use it with a F680 Ztrak to lift from the front caster wheels that are attached to the mower deck? They aren’t quite built the same.

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
Should be no problem if the jack has adjust wheel cradles. I here I use the HFT 750 lbs lift on all mowers. Just had to remove the ATV H piece as it was hitting the decks on some mowers.

jmbiii

Forum Newbie
Threads
Should be no problem if the jack has adjust wheel cradles. I here I use the HFT 750 lbs lift on all mowers. Just had to remove the ATV H piece as it was hitting the decks on some mowers.
Thanks for the quick reply. Looks like it will fit. I just didn’t know if the junction between the two halves was stout enough to allow me to lift it all by the front caster wheels.

jmbiii

Forum Newbie
Threads
That's the one I got. So good to go with the F680? Thanks again.

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
I do the Z830A, Z925A, and Z950R lifts with my lift and never had a problem. And these have the 7 iron decks. I also lift the Gravely HD50 ZTRs along nearly all ofthe ZTR. The OEM ZTRs I have problems is the Cub Cadet as the decks are so low on some of them. On those I use a set of 2x8 under the lift arms and drive the mowers up on them to clear the decks and the lift foot.