EZ Vac bagger

ukrkoz

Threads
Hi all
Anyone has one or similar:

My question is - I read install instructions and it literally looks like a permanent install. With added pulley, belt, etc. I do not need bagger all the time yet, I need bagger once or twice a week, as we use grass clippings for chickens and as fertilizer. How EASY is it to convert back to cutting? I don't mind riding around with bags fixture, I did this with my Cub Cadet, even had bags there, only chute removed.

Thank you

ukrkoz

Threads
Ok, so here's the review
1. Very expensive. 1350 after tax
2. Took about an hour plus to set up. Some drilling involved as the vertical bag holder frame bolt holes didn't quite lineup as they shoul.
3. No, it's not permanent install. Can be removed by removing drive belt from the pulley, disconnecting chute and lifting it up and off the hanger. Bags and bags lid are also rather easy to remove. Yet, there is a permanent piece. There's a baffle that has To be installed inside the deck, to direct clippings into the chute opening better. No one in sane mind will be removing that every time you simply want to cut. Also, it kinda prevents unnecessary clippings collection in the deck corner.
4. It's big and bulky power unit on the side of the mower deck.
5. When it works, it's like having a jet engine attached
6. Collects fine. Two bags seem to be way under designed for the 60 inch deck power unit. They fill fast.
7. Time for caps. THEY SENT ME KIT WITHOUT NEW BELT COVER. TORO REP TOLD ME TO BRING MOWER TO THE DEALER, SO THAT THEY CAN LOOK AT IT. THAT'S FIVE MILE DRIVE PLUS TRAILER RENTAL. INSTEAD OF JUST SAYING SORRY AND SENDING ME THE NEW COVER. AS IT WAS BOUGHT DIRECT FROM TORO.
8. Not to forget. Looks like gods save you from having a rock picked into that power unit. I can only imagine, what the blower will do.