eXmark Radius Ordered

asiam

Forum Newbie
Threads
Bought eXmark Radius Monday. To be delivered this week. I looked at Kubota, Scagg, Simplicity, and two or three others. Bought the X on recommendation of neighbor who has his second one, He said his new one is better than the one he had about 5-6 years and he really liked it. I did get the upgraded seat because my lawn, about one acre + is rough. Takes 3-4 hours to mow with D110 John Deere. Hope to cut the time a lot. also have a slope that is a 4-12 pitch and cannot go up and down because of a fence at the bottom. I am getting it done now, but the puker factor is high. Hope the extra 10 in stance and lower center of gravity makes it better. Any advice?

cruzenmike

Threads
Bought eXmark Radius Monday. To be delivered this week. I looked at Kubota, Scagg, Simplicity, and two or three others. Bought the X on recommendation of neighbor who has his second one, He said his new one is better than the one he had about 5-6 years and he really liked it. I did get the upgraded seat because my lawn, about one acre + is rough. Takes 3-4 hours to mow with D110 John Deere. Hope to cut the time a lot. also have a slope that is a 4-12 pitch and cannot go up and down because of a fence at the bottom. I am getting it done now, but the puker factor is high. Hope the extra 10 in stance and lower center of gravity makes it better. Any advice?
Just checking to see how you liked the Radius X? Did it meet your expectations last summer?