Exmark Radius E - Facebook Marketplace

lratliff

Forum Newbie
Threads
I saw this Exmark Radius E series pop up in my town. It's a 60 inch with the jack kit and he added roll bar lights.

I posted in the buying advice forum about the price (he paid 6500 and is wanting 5,000).

My question to this group would be "Is this a good mower?"
I have 7 acres of easy land to mow. This past year I used a 42 inch john deere zero turn and it normally took me several hours to complete. I know I need to step up to a 60 inch and an exmark. Any issues with this mower? Is serviced regularly how many hours can I get out of this mower?

Attachments

• exmark1.jpg
    exmark1.jpg
    197.9 KB · Views: 9
  • exmark2.jpg
    exmark2.jpg
    177.9 KB · Views: 8
  • exmark3.jpg
    exmark3.jpg
    183.3 KB · Views: 9

Born2Mow

Threads
I own a 44" E-Series with the 708 engine and it's been really fabulous for my extended residential use.
• The jack alone is $138 !!
• Be aware that prices were $1000 lower last fall during a factory incentive sale that may still be going on.
• I wrote a review of my Exmark on this forum within the last month. CLICK HERE
• About the only thing I didn't like was the lack of storage space. If I need my cell phone, then I need to wear a shirt with a pocket.

Hope this helps.

Last edited:

lratliff

Forum Newbie
Threads
Thank you. We went back and forth and he dug his heels in at $4800. I told him I was going to think about it. He called me the next day and lowered for $4750. It's just not screaming "Great deal" to me.

cruzenmike

Threads
That is a pretty good deal. I sold my one year old, 48" Radius E with 50 hours on it for $4500 last year. It also had the jack with it. Excellent machine, but COVID-related wage loses forced me to sell. Still miss it but have recently moved on to something that I can do more with.

Born2Mow

Threads
If you'll scan the forums, you'll quickly see that Exmarks have fewer issues than other brands. I think the true beauty of the Exmark is in the areas you can't see. All I ever do is air up tires and mow grass. It's actually fairly boring !! ?

Hope you find what you want.

cruzenmike

Threads
If you'll scan the forums, you'll quickly see that Exmarks have fewer issues than other brands. I think the true beauty of the Exmark is in the areas you can't see. All I ever do is air up tires and mow grass. It's actually fairly boring !! ?

Hope you find what you want.
This is true. Exmark makes machines of exceptional quality. In the past 5-10 years many other mowers have started to encroach upon their territory, such as Scag and Ferris but Exmark has been and still might be the most popular mower brand amongst commercial mowing outfits. While some might see the Exmark as overpriced or overrated, it is easy to say that until you have actually owned one. I would think that most Exmark owners would say that their equipment was worth every penny.