Everride warrior 60 zkw2560 deck belt

Joshoooah

Forum Newbie
Threads
For the life of me I can't figure out how to replace the deck belt. The drive belt pulley is over the deck belt pulley on the spindle and it's a bigger pulley that's tight up against the deck. Was wondering if their is a best way to replace. Right now I'm looking at either pulling the pulley or the spindle.

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
That would be the only mower that has this set up
Every other mower I have worked on, around 5000 or so, the smaller pulley is the transmission & the pulley stack has it on top .
Was this mower bought new or used ?
I can not find a parts breakdown for a zkw2560 , the closest I can find is a ezkw2352
Now the exploded parts diagram is printed upside down , and it shows the drive pulley above the clutch pulley remembering that the top of the image is the bottom of the mower ( note the position of the lap bars )

Joshoooah

Forum Newbie
Threads
That would be the only mower that has this set up
Every other mower I have worked on, around 5000 or so, the smaller pulley is the transmission & the pulley stack has it on top .
Was this mower bought new or used ?
I can not find a parts breakdown for a zkw2560 , the closest I can find is a ezkw2352
Now the exploded parts diagram is printed upside down , and it shows the drive pulley above the clutch pulley remembering that the top of the image is the bottom of the mower ( note the position of the lap bars )

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Nothing to reference that parts break down against
When you get under the mower and look up do you see the drive belt ?
If so then some brain dead moron has the diagram upside down and some equally brain dead mechanic has installed the clutch & drive pulleys the wrong way round on the PTO shaft.
That is what happens when daddy gives his 5th generation inbreed son a job in the factory because you can draw all of the bits on a computer
For the set up to work as depicted then there would need to be another flat plat e above the belt for the engine to bolt onto and unless the engine is running backwards the tension pulley is on the wrong belt run.

MParr

Lawn Addict
Threads
Last edited: