Engine brake control cable piece

4getgto

Threads
Does anyone what this piece is called and where to get one. Its on the handle bar for the engine brake cable. The piece I have my finger on.. This is on a cheap Murry push mower .I have a couple different makes mowers and they all seem to use something similar. So maybe nothing special.. Thanks..IMG_20211004_181050.jpg

Last edited:

4getgto

Threads
After a little digging I found what I was looking for. Though I don't know its worth $17....?
Screenshot_20211005-073510.png

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
Just go to your local shops and see if they have an old scrap walk behind mower with one still on it.

But yes prices are too high now as Briggs tries to eat us alive on parts and shipping is also ridiculous now from most vendors. This is why I now only place orders with my distributors that meet the minimum free shipping or use a vendor that still have a reason shipping fee.

A&I was one that lost nearly all of my orders after they hit me with $45 shipping charges on a $195 order when it use to be $10.95. What worst if I had just ordered a throw away part to have a $200 order the shipping would had been free. That was last year and this year they screw up yet again by not returning replies to my emails about a new product they are selling. They currently serving a 6 month suspension of orders ending December 31, 2021. Their sales went from over $3000 to just $421 [2 orders] this year.

Gardner is also serving a 6 month suspension for failing to stop using my credit card for purchases. I want to be on ACH payments which is an option they offered me but refuse to change my company over to it. That suspension maybe longer if they keep it up. They have already lost $2000 in sales since the first of August and their suspension doesn't end until March 1, 2022. Oh well RBI and others are happy about it.