Echo Leaf blower problem

tim4

Threads
I have a Echo pb413h and I put new carburetor on it and cleaned the exhaust and it idles fine but will not rev up high. I also replaced the fuel lines and it still won't adjust on high speed to speed up higher.

upupandaway

Threads
where the fuel hoses meet the big grommet going into the tank, pinch 1 fuel hose at a time while spraying some soap water on the black grommet I mentioned. Look for bubbles. Try pinch each hose(it would take too long to explain which proper hose to pinch….
This rubber grommet leaks air so you don’t have pressure pushing fuel up to the carb for full speed.

another test I try is turn the blower so the tanks is level or above carb So the carb doesn’t have to fight gravity to get gas.

Last edited:

tim4

Threads
where the fuel hoses meet the big grommet going into the tank, pinch 1 fuel hose at a time while spraying some soap water on the black grommet I mentioned. Look for bubbles. Try pinch each hose(it would take too long to explain which proper hose to pinch….
This rubber grommet leaks air so you don’t have pressure pushing fuel up to the carb for full speed.

another test I try is turn the blower so the tanks is level or above carb So the carb doesn’t have to fight gravity to get gas.
I was looking on the internet and a common problem with them is that the flywheel keys sheer. I decided to check it and sure enough the key was twisted. I replaced the key and it runs great and no more bubbles in the fuel line. thanks for the replies.