Easy transmission oil add to TS354XD

Dave in MD

Threads
I was doing some other routine service to my tractor and noticed the oil reservoir was low for the K66 transmission. I had the right, from the drivers perspective, rear wheel off and noticed that I had a straight shot to the reservoir cap. I added a piece of tubing to a funnel sat it in the cup holder then removed the cap for the reservoir and put the tubing in added some of the Tuff Torq transmission oil left from the 50 hour transmission oil change. Rear wheel lug bolts torq to 65 Ft-Lb. I recommend anti-seize on both the lug bolts and the hub.
Dave

mechanic mark

Lawn Pro
Threads
I was doing some other routine service to my tractor and noticed the oil reservoir was low for the K66 transmission. I had the right, from the drivers perspective, rear wheel off and noticed that I had a straight shot to the reservoir cap. I added a piece of tubing to a funnel sat it in the cup holder then removed the cap for the reservoir and put the tubing in added some of the Tuff Torq transmission oil left from the 50 hour transmission oil change. Rear wheel lug bolts torq to 65 Ft-Lb. I recommend anti-seize on both the lug bolts and the hub.
Dave
Rear axles need for anti-seize is a must, that includes removing wheel, spacers, washers, key. If not applied moisture will appear creating rust & after long term seizure.

Dave in MD

Threads
Rear axles need for anti-seize is a must, that includes removing wheel, spacers, washers, key. If not applied moisture will appear creating rust & after long term seizure.
My father was a ship's machinist US Navy then US Coast Guard I did learn a few tricks from him.