Dog Chewed wires

DRuben91

Forum Newbie
Threads
So I let my dog out to use the restroom and she decided to destroy my mower. It’s a 2019 I think Mz magnum, my question is how are these wires supposed to go? Is there a connector missing or? Also where can I find an upper seat cushion and cover?

edit: trying to upload photos, site saying file too large

Scrubcadet10

Staff member
Threads
Upload the photos to Postimg.com, and place the link to them here.

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Welcome
Put the photo into your photo viewer and resize it
I generally make them 12" x 10"
That will downsize the file size to fit

DRuben91

Forum Newbie
Threads
Well got it all fixed. Still couldn’t get the pics up. The wires went to the clutch that activated the blades. I just spliced them back together and it works

AVB

Threads
Upload the photos to Postimg.com, and place the link to them here.
Postimg.com is currently down and the domain is up for sale as of this morning. Try using https://imgur.com/ or you use the image button and upload the image directlyfrom your computer though resizing may be needed prior to upload.

AVB

Threads
Yelp Typos can get us in trouble. Sometimes it only takes one character or number to a totally different part. Right now I am working on why the recent Kohler price file download is now having me with 35 heads instead of screws. Well at least I just started my annual inventory count and verification, kinda having to as the recent price file SKU to supersede SKU didn't carry the bin locations anyway. I know I got certain parts but I now have no idea where they are in many storage boxes I have.