Does anyone recommend a Kubota T2290

DWSarow

Threads
I'm thinking of this purchase,anything I should be aware of?What do you like or dislike?Would you do it again?Thanks.

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Are you asking about a T series Kubota lawn tractor or a T2200 floor scraper powered by a Kubota engine? To my knowledge T2200 is not a Kubota model number.

MParr

Lawn Addict
Threads
Craftsman had a T2200 lawn tractor.

DWSarow

Threads
I'm bad!I totally screwed up,its a T2290.

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
In my opinion I always recommend the Kubota T series to anyone looking for a residential tractor if they can swing the extra money over the cheaper Big Box tractors. Quality of build and longevity of the mower will pay for itself in the long run. You’re looking at a fabricated deck, Kawasaki engine, better tranny, and quality of cut which out performs the cheaper units.

slomo

Lawn Addict
Threads
You’re looking at a fabricated deck, Kawasaki engine, better tranny, and quality of cut which out performs the cheaper units.
And triple the price tag to go with it.

slomo

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
If properly maintained it will outlast today’s el cheapo’s more than triple, especially in rough operating conditions. That’s why I said, “if you can swing the extra cost”. You’re buying a quality unit, not one you’ll replace before the Kubota gets broken in.

slomo

Lawn Addict
Threads
If properly maintained it will outlast today’s el cheapo’s more than triple, especially in rough operating conditions.
Don't you think it ought to? Kubota's are not even similarly priced machines. Hard to compare fairly.

For their asking prices, I want Mr. Kubota himself to come to my house and mow my grass. Or the Mrs. if she's hot LOL.

slomo

Ron3

Threads
Why should they be compared fairly on this sight. Commercial zero turn mowers are usually recommended over home owner models regardless of of the opps actual need.

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
The T2290 is not a commercial unit, just a good high end residential unit for customers with over 1.5 acres of cutting. I’m not saying that I recommend them to the average guy. The OP just asked for input on the T2290.