dixon transaxle adjustment

odi174

Forum Newbie
Threads
If there is anyone who has one of the dixon transaxle adjustment tool that could give me the measurements for the rubber spring load adjustment and the front arm height... or a scan or copy of the tool itself so i can make my own I would really appreciate it.

brodave

Threads
If there is anyone who has one of the dixon transaxle adjustment tool that could give me the measurements for the rubber spring load adjustment and the front arm height... or a scan or copy of the tool itself so i can make my own I would really appreciate it.

Hi there, I have what you need plus a whole write up on adjustment/overhaul. send me your email and I'll get it right off. I also have a DVD that I'll mail you if you send mailing address. Lord bless-brodave

odi174

Forum Newbie
Threads
Thanks for everyones help and suggestions. This is a great forum.

Tthpmultiplyer

Forum Newbie
Threads
This post covers the exact same thing I am looking for, I was wondering if it would be possible to have the same info sent my way that got sent to odi174 by (brodave). I would more than appreciate it if one of you would again be willing to share the measurements on the adjustment tool for the dixon transaxle..

odi174

Forum Newbie
Threads
i would be more than happy to forward it to you when I get it.

brodave

Threads
This post covers the exact same thing I am looking for, I was wondering if it would be possible to have the same info sent my way that got sent to odi174 by (brodave). I would more than appreciate it if one of you would again be willing to share the measurements on the adjustment tool for the dixon transaxle..

Did you ever get what you're looking for? Let me know and I'll get it off.LORD bless-bodave

odi174

Forum Newbie
Threads
I have found the instructions on how to adjust it, if you have the measurements of the Adjustment tool or a photo copy or scan that i can get them from that would be a great help.

brodave

Threads

Send me an email address and I'll send you measurements needed. LORDbless-brodave

bigrickdba

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hi there, I have what you need plus a whole write up on adjustment/overhaul. send me your email and I'll get it right off. I also have a DVD that I'll mail you if you send mailing address. Lord bless-brodave

Hey Mr. Brodave, I've been looking for this information also
I have a 2000 dixon ZTR 3014 that I need to adjust the z-drive on.
I would greatly appreciate it if you could also send this info to me!
My email address is yellerjacket36110@gmail.com
Thanks, Rick